Lighting & Electrical Services in Goodyear
Licensed, Bonded & Insured Contractors
When homeowners are in need of residential lighting and electrical services in Goodyear, they know they can trust Sun Devil Handyman for quality solutions. Our services are focused on diagnosing and resolving common problems, identifying ways to improve a home’s electrical system, and delivering peace of mind to our customers that their electrical systems are safe and functional.
Our technicians have the tools and expertise to fulfill a range of electrical needs, including:
- Lighting installation
- Lighting repair
- Repairs and troubleshooting
- Emergency repairs
- Ceiling fan installation
- Doorbell installation
- Outlets and switches
- Security system installation
- Wiring updates
- Dedicated circuits
- Electrical panels
Call Sun Devil Handyman at (602) 610-0152 or contact us online for reliable lighting and electrical services for your home.
Lighting is something that we use every day without giving it much thought. However, there are ways to improve how the lights look and operate that can add convenience, enhance a home’s appearance, and create a more comfortable environment. And the great news is that many updates are affordable and easy to implement.
Common options for improving the lighting in a home include:
- Switching to LED lights
- Upgrading to smart light bulbs
- Installing dimmer switches
- Adding motion sensors
- Using timers
- Replacing outdated lighting controls
- Installing a smart lighting control system
- Adding landscape lighting
- Installing recessed lights
At Sun Devil Handyman, we regularly help customers install and repair lighting systems for both indoor and outdoor spaces. If there’s a way to make a home’s lighting better, we can get it done. We’re experts at creating well-lit, beautiful, functional spaces.
“This is what honest work, fair pricing, and complete customer satisfaction look like. Their extensive experience, attention to detail, and concern for my total satisfaction were top-notch. I plan to use their service for all of my home maintenance needs.” Rick H.
“Chris has a broad range of craftsmanship and practical skills, arrives on time, and focuses on doing the very best job. I have since asked him to do several more jobs at my home and will continue to use him. He is truly the best!” Jackie R.
“We had a lot of changes planned for our redecorating project. Chris went through everything with us. When I say he painted, it was 8 rooms, ceilings, walls and baseboards, 3 different paint colors! Thank you Chris for making our house beautiful!” Mary M.
When updating a home, it’s often a good idea to revamp the electrical system. Doing so will increase the electrical system’s functionality and usability, as well as bring it up to code. Updating an electrical system can also increase a home’s value, making it more attractive to potential buyers in the future.
Electrical upgrades to consider during a home renovation include:
- Light switches that help create the perfect atmosphere
- New electrical wiring to protect from electrical shocks and fire hazards
- An electrical panel upgrade to keep up with a home’s power demands
- Additional outlets for home offices, kitchens, kid’s rooms, or outdoor spaces
- GFCI outlets in places with moisture for increased safety
- Smart home features such as thermostats, door locks, alarm systems, and security lighting
- Surge protection to prevent damage to a home’s electrical devices
- A charging station for mobile devices, tablets, and computers
- Smart smoke alarms that provide faster detection and alerts
Whether a home is undergoing renovations or is just in need of some modernized electrical equipment, Sun Devil Handyman is the team to trust for electrical installations. We don’t cut corners but deliver high-quality work for every job. We strive to leave our customers with total peace of mind about the safety of their electrical systems.
For a free estimate, call our Goodyear lighting and electrical experts at (602) 610-0152.
Five Star Customer Service
Family-Owned & Operated
Licensed, Bonded & Insured
25 Years of Experience